Corporate Online India is one of the fastest growing business development company in Ahmedabad and planning to spread in the nearest cities.
A Great Place to Work
Corporate Online India is firmly committed to the recruitment and employment of great people because we know that our people are our most valuable asset. We believe in working hard and playing hard. And we work to make our people feel good about working with us. The combination of care, trust and energy we bring to the business is what makes Corporate Online India a unique and good place to work with; and it is what reaffirms our people’s faith in us every day.
We Take Care of our Team
Corporate Online India offers competitive salaries, superior training and development opportunities, an equitable balance between work and home, and a rewarding work environment. Our variable compensation plans are designed to reward performance.
- Transport Allowance
- Attendance Bonus
- Life Insurance of 25 Lac
- Leave Encashment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Rewards and Recognition
Training is the backbone of our success:
Our trainers are experienced and will identify and develop the employees’ skills.
Corporate Online India gives the best incentive plans for all employees, so that they will enjoy the work and love to achieve the targets as well as it will create good relationship between the family and work.
Corporate Online India knows that family and personal life is also an important part of life along with the work and money. We regularly celebrate festivals and days in the office and celebrate R&R function every month. There will be entertainment available every Sunday in the office. Employees of any department can come to office on Sundays to play games in our office. We play online games in LAN like Counter Strike and play outdoor game like Cricket. New suggestions are always welcome from the employees.
- Marketing Executive
• Job Title: Marketing Executive
• Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
• Shift Timings: 9.30 AM to 7 PM IST (Day Shift)
Job and Responsibilities:
- Meet the clients and explain our services.
- Overcome objections.
- Convince the customer.
- Sell our services as per the client.
- Get the payment check(s) and fill our contract form from the client.
- Collect the visiting/business card of the clients whom you meet everyday.
- Contact your immediate supervisor after attending every meeting.
- Maintain follow up with the clients.
- Build Rapport with the clients and other employees.
- Responsible for complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Attend daily meeting and schedule with the company office and the clients.
- Post Graduates /Graduates from any stream.
- Experienced or freshers can apply.
- Experience in the marketing will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer/laptop operating and website surfing.
- Must have a two wheeler.
Mandatory Skill Sets:
- Well behavioural attitude
- Good manner and obedient
- Healthy and enthusiastic
- Hard working and ready to accept new challenges
If you are fit for the above job, please fill the form below and we will get back to you: