Outlook Quick Send/Receive
Generally the default settings is 30 minutes to auto-send & receive action. Automatically if you do not click on “Send/Receive”, the outlook will perform send-receive every 30 minutes. If you want to stay updated every minutes with all new emails, please follow the below steps to change this 30 minutes to 1 minute.
- Please open Microsoft Office Outlook. If you do not know where it is, go to START (windows) option on the left bottom side of the screen. Then go to “All Programs”-> Microsoft Office -> Click on “Microsoft Office Outlook 2007”. It will open.
- Click on “Tools” from top -> There are many options on the top left side of the Outlook software: File, Edit, View, Go, Tools, Actions, Help.
- From Tools go to “Options” (see above image).
- A new window will open with top 5 options: Preferences | Mail Setup | Mail Format | Spelling | Other. Please click on the second option – Mail Setup.
- Here, there are 4 options. We have to click on the second option button of “Send/Receive” (see above image).
- When you click on this button of “Send/Receive”, a second small window box will open. At the bottom, there are 30 written in two boxes. Please change it to 1 and close it. (See below image)
- In the previous window, click on OK and you are done!
Now the outlook will fetch the new emails every 1 minute. You do not need to click on “Send/Receive” every time now!