Microsoft Office Outlook is very nice software for using Emails. Mostly corporate companies use Outlook for all employees’ company emails. It is very simple to set up outlook email configuration. Please follow the below simple steps:
What you need?
1. Your complete email address
Eg. email@example.com or .net/.in etc.
Your email password.
2. Microsoft outlook software in your computer.
If you have these two details, you can use that email in your outlook.
- Please open Microsoft Office Outlook. If you do not know where it is, go to START (windows) option on the left bottom side of the screen. Then go to “All Programs”-> Microsoft Office -> Click on “Microsoft Office Outlook 2007”. It will open.
- Click on Tools from top -> There are many options on the top left side of the Outlook software: File, Edit, View, Go, Tools, Actions, Help.
- From Tools -> Go to Account Settings.
- A pop up will open. In that pop up window, click on NEW above as mentioned in the picture.
- Another pop up window will open. Click NEXT without any selection. The default selected option will be “Microsoft Exchange, POP 3, IMAP, or HTTP”. Keep this option selected and click on “Next”.
- On the next page, please do not fill anything. Just at the bottom, check mark for the option “Manually configures server settings or additional server types”. Then click on NEXT.
- On the next page, select “Internet E-Mail”. Click on NEXT.
- Here is a form that we have to fill.
- Please fill the form here as mentioned below:
- Your name: Your personal name, or company name. You can fill this with spaces, capital, and other signs.
- Email Address: Enter your email address.
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com or mail.yourdomain.net or mail.yourdomain.in etc.
- Outgoing Mail Server: the same as above. mail.yourdomain.com or mail.yourdomain.net or mail.yourdomain.in etc.
- User name: Automatic the name of your email (before @) will be mentioned here. Please enter your complete email address here.
- Password: Enter your email password.
- Click on “Test Account Settings” button on the right side to test about our settings. When you click on it, a new small window will open with stating incoming and outgoing of the email testing. Both must show “Completed” with a green check mark for YES in this small window. If it shows anything not completed or showing any error, please follow the steps here.
- If the Out Going Email shows error, please proceed ahead. Click on “More Settings” just below the button “Test Account Settings”.
- A new box will open. On the top of that box, click the second option “My Outgoing Server”. On this page, select the first icon “My outgoing servers (SMTP) requires authentication. Then do not do anything. Default there will be first checked option “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”.
- Then click on the last tab “Advanced” and set the settings as below:
If it shows “completed” for both incoming and outgoing, please click on “Close” for this small window. And click on Next and finish for the other windows open in this outlook.
- Go to settings -> Accounts -> + Add Account -> Personal (POP/POP3)
- Enter Email Address (Next >)
- Enter Password (Next >)
- Now you are on the page “Incoming Mail Server”. (Only change “server” – The rest are fine.)
- After validating incoming mail server, you are on the page of “Outgoing Mail Server”.
- SMTP Server: storiteglobal.com (Next >)
- On the next page do not change anything. Press Next .
- On the last page, enter your name (First Name <space> Last Name – Capital & Space allowed)
Now come to dashboard. You can use this account from “Gmail” icon application.
In the Gmail app, on the left top side click on menu (Three lines menu).
Here you can see Inbox, Outbox, Sent etc. Above all these folders, there is your email id (either Gmail or any other). Click on it. It is a drop down menu. Select your email id of storiteglobal.com to use our email account.
See Example Image: